Working with List Members that have Multiple Outlets
- If there Media Contacts in your lists that are associated with Multiple Outlets, you will see each individual record listed by default in the My Lists view.
- This is because the Contacts with Multiple Outlets filter is on by default.
You can turn this filter off to see these Media Contact records consolidated if you prefer.
- Under the Contacts with Multiple Outlet Records filter, slide the toggle to off.
- For any contacts with more than one record in your list, they now be consolidated into one record with the Multiple Outlets label.
- When using this consolidated view, Media Contacts with more than one record will have a link in their profile which will enable you to easily move from one profile to the other.