Viewing Email History
To View all of your Email Announcements and Personalized Pitches:
- Navigate to the Contacts tab.
- Select Message Center.
When in the Message Center:
On the left-hand side, you can filter by:
- Shared Inbox: Based on all integrated email accounts for your organization in the platform
- My Inbox: Includes just the emails from your integrated account
- Unread: Emails that have not been opened
- Draft Emails: Emails that have been created, but not scheduled or sent
- Scheduled Emails: Emails that are scheduled to send at a later date
Use the Search bar to find a specific emails. Search by: Email Type, Recipient Name, Subject Line, or the From: Address.
- To Select Additional Filters, click on the Filters Dropdown in the Message Center.
- Select the specific filter you would like to apply, then click on Apply Filter. You will see the filter has been applied to the Message Center.
- Note that the Email Type is listed to the left of the Subject line for each email.
Message Center Filters Available:
- To deselect any filter(s), click on the green X next to the filter highlighted in a green pill.
To View Email Communications with a Specific Journalist:
- To see email communications with a specific journalist, Search Within the Results, click on a specific email or email thread in the Message Center or you can navigate to the journalist's profile from the Contacts tab, then select the Emails tab.
- If you were the Sender of the emails displayed here or in the Message Center, there will be an option to Reply to the email or email thread.