If you have an email address integrated into Cision, you’ll be able to send Story Kits directly to a journalist from inside the app!
- To learn how to add email addresses to the integration block list, click here!
- To learn how to integrate your email with the platform, click here. click here!
To Send Your Story Kit:
- Compose the base template email pitch for your Story Kit.
- Click on the Next: Review and Personalize button
3. Customize your email pitches for each of the influencers you’re planning to reach out to.
4. Once you’re happy with your Story Kit pitches, take a deep breath and click the Send All Now button!
Story Kit enables pitching to the impactful journalists. For your pitch to be successful you need to do a few things:
- Sell the journalist on why they specifically should care about and write your story
- Entice the journalist to click the Story Kit link, what interesting and helpful assets will they discover on your Story Kit landing page
- Story Kit allows you to share a pre-publish link with your team, both Cision users and non-users, so that you can get feedback on your Story Kit before you publish it. This link is not tracked, so it does not affect the analytics of your Story Kit.