Removing Multiple Contacts or Outlets from a List
You can remove multiple Media Contacts or Outlets from a list using the following steps:
- Click on the Influencers tab in the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud
- Select the Saved Lists option. The Cision Media Database platform will open.
- Click on the Influencers tab on the Cision Media Database
- In the My Lists panel, click Contact or Outlet based on the type of list for which you are looking.
- Click on the name of the Contact or Outlet List from which you would like to remove Media Contacts or Outlets.
- Place a check mark by the names of the Media Contacts or Outlets that you would like to remove.
- Click the Remove button. If you want to use the filters to identify groups of contacts or outlets that you want to remove from a list, click here to learn more about filtering a list
- The selected Media Contacts or Outlets will be removed which is momentarily indicated by a line drawn through the affected names. The My List screen will then refresh showing the updated list without the removed contacts.