Removing a Single Contact or Outlet from a List
You can remove a Single Contact or Outlet from a list using the profile panel as follows:
- Click on the Influencers tab in the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud
- Select the Saved Lists option. The Cision Media Database platform will open.
- Click on the Influencers tab on the Cision Media Database
- Select the My Lists option
- Click on Contact or Outlet based on the type of list for which you are looking
- Click on the name of the list from which you would like to remove a Media Contact or Outlet.
- Click on the name of the Contact or Outlet you would like to remove from the list.
- Click the Edit Lists button in the Contact or Outlet’s Profile to the right.
- Click the checkbox preceding the name of the list from which you would like to remove the Contact or Outlet.
- The box preceding the list will now be hollow (as opposed to checked) indicating that the Contact or Outlet has been removed from the list.