Premium Visibility Reports provide you with detailed information about who is actually reading your release. For those who have viewed your release, you will see individual and household demographics as well as firmographic data.
This detailed demographic and firmographic information will be incorporated in your PR Newswire Visibilty Reports if you subscribe to one of the following:
- You have an annual subscription for Premium Visibility Reports as part of your Cision contract. This subscription ensures you will have this data on every wire release's Visibility Report.
- You paid for the Premium Paid Media Activation add on option for a single wire release.
In addition to the data provided in the PR Newswire Standard Visibilty Report you will also have a section dedicated to the demographic and firmographic information for your audience. The below view of this information when a report viewed on the online member center. If you are viewing your reports in the Next Generation platform or receiving your Visibility Reports via email, this information will available in those formats as well.
- Select either the Individual, Household Demographic, and Firmographic tab.
- Within each tab there will be a list of charts describing the data.
Below are descriptions for the Individual Demographic charts:
- Gender Demographics: The gender chart will show a breakdown of the audience by gender (male, female).
- Age Demographics: The age chart will show a breakdown of the audience by gender (male, female). The age chart will describe the audience bracketed by decade for individuals 18+: 18-19, 20-29-, 30-39, 40-49-, 50-59, 65+).
- Life Stage Demographics: The life stage chart breaks down the audience by stage of life: Gen Y (1980-2000), Gen X (1966-1979), Jonesers (1954-1965), Baby Boomers (1946-1953), Silent Gen (1925-1945), Elders (1910-1924).
- Marital Status: The marital status chart describes the audience by category: Married, Not Married, Single, Separated.
- Education Demographics: The education chart describes education range: Grad Degree, Ugrad Degree (Undergraduate), Some College, High School, and Other.
- Employment Status: Employment status contains users who are 1) employed, 2) homemaker, 3) job seeker, or 4) Retired.
- Estimated Net Worth: Estimated Net Worth contains people with the specified estimated net worth.
Below are descriptions for the Household Demographic charts:
- Household Size: Household size contains people who live in a household with the specified number of people present (1; 2; 3+). Property Type contains people who live in a property of the specified type. (Single Family; Multiple Family).
- Gender of Children: Gender of Children contains people who live in a household with children of the specified gender (Females; Males).
- Age of Children: Age of Children contains people who live in a household with children within the specified age ranges (0-2; 3-5; 6-10; 11-18).
- Number of Children: Number of Children contains people who live in a household with the specified number of children present (1, 2, 3+).
- Family Position: Family Position contains people with the specified family position. (Female Head of Household; Male Head of Household).
- Property Type: Household size contains people who live in a household with the specified number of people present (1; 2; 3+). Property Type contains people who live in a property of the specified type. (Single Family; Multiple Family).
- Income: The income chart will show a breakdown of the audience by bracket: $0-29K, $30-59K, $6-59K, $60-99:, $100-149K, $150-249, >$250K.
- Wealth Decile: Wealth Decile contains people in the wealthiest xx% of households (by 10% increments).
- Median Home Value: Median Home Value contains people who own a home with the specified home value.
Firmographic Data Charts
Below are the Firmographic charts:
- Roles: The role chart will describe the audience by role such as Board Member, Business Owner, C-Level Executive, President, VPs, Front-line Mngers.
- Decision Maker Firmographics: The decision makers chart will show the share of audience members by departments such as Finance, IT, Sales & Mkt, and Small Business.
- Company Age: Company Age contains people who work at companies with a specified age.
- Company Size: The Company Size chart will break down the audience by the number of employees for the company where the audience individual works.
- Sale Firmographics: The sales chart will describe the audience by revenue bracket for the company where this individual works.
- Industry and Occupation Firmographics: The industry chart will break down the audience by top area industry and occupation brackets such as Transportation & Logistics, Telecommunications, Science & Engineering, Education, Legal, and Business & Financial.
- Past Technology Purchases Firmographics: This chart will describe the audience by their recent past technology purchases.