Dashboards: Verified Views and Verified Daily Unique Viewers
New Dashboards is the next evolution of custom dashboards within the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud. This hub contains options to view Impact for Earned Media data in the New Dashboards section of the platform. The Verified Views widget displays the number of times that the audience viewed your Earned Media. Verified Daily Unique Viewers displays the number of unique users (de-duplicated views) who saw your earned media each day.
Note: If you are looking for information on using the Analytics Dashboards that are also available on the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud, you will want to visit this page.
Adding the Verified Views or Verified Daily Unique Viewers Widget in New Dashboards:
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Select Dashboards from the drop-down menu.
- Click on New Dashboard to create a new dashboard or Select the dashboard that you would like to add the widget to.
4. Click on the Add Widget button in the upper-right hand corner.
5. Select either the Verified Views or Verified Daily Unique Viewers widget
6. Select the Impact Searches you would like to see.
7. Click on Add Widget, which will showcase your data in the widget at the bottom of the dashboard.
Within these widgets, you can do the following:
A. You can add a Custom Date Range, but Impact Searches display data that is no older than 90 days.
C. You can change the timescale for data points to Day, Week or Month.
B. You can click on any data point to view the article drill down for that date.
D. You can view all articles for the time frame selected by clicking on the Views or Daily Unique Viewers number.