Dashboards: Custom Widget
Dashboards are the next evolution of custom dashboards within the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud. This hub contains options to view Impact for Earned Media data in the Custom Widget.
Note: If you are looking for information on using the Analytics Dashboards that are also available on the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud, you will want to visit this page.
Adding the Custom Impact Widget in New Dashboards:
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Select Dashboards from the drop-down menu.
- Click on New Dashboard to create a new dashboard or Select the dashboard that you would like to add the widget to.
4. Click on the Add Widget button in the upper-right hand corner.
5. Select the Custom Widget.
6. Enter in a New Title for your widget.
7. Select Verified Views and/or Verified Daily Unique Views for your Metrics
8. Select the Impact Searches you would like to include
9. Choose the Date Range you would like to review in this custom widget (You may edit the widget later to change the Date Range).
10. Under Chart Type, you are only able to choose an Area Chart for these Impact metrics.
11. Click on Add Widget, which will showcase your data in the widget at the bottom of the dashboard.
Within this widget, you can do the following:
A. You can click on any data point to view the article drill down for that date.
C. You can view all articles for the time frame selected by clicking on the Views or Daily Unique Viewers number.
B. You can change the timescale for data points to Day, Week or Month.
D. Click on the Ellipses to edit the date range of your widget.