Exporting a List to an Excel File
To access the My List area from which you can Export a list,
- Select the Search Media Contacts option from the Influencer tab in the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud. The Cision Media Database will open.
- Click the My Lists page on the Influencers tab in the Cision Media Database.
When the My List page opens,
- Click on My Lists from the Influencers tab on the main system navigation toolbar.
- Click on Contact or Outlet based on the type of list for which you are looking.
- Click on the Contact or Outlet List for which you would like to run a report
- Place a checkmark in the box above the list to export all members of a list.
- Otherwise, place check marks by only the members of the list that you would like to include in the export.
- Click the Download button and select Export.
- Use the Export menu that appears to determine what fields of information you would like to include in the export. Un-check any fields you would like to exclude from the report.
- Drag and drop the fields to reorder them according to your preference
- You can uncheck all of the fields using the Deselect All option at the bottom of the menu and then re-check those fields of information that you want to include in the export
- To save your choices as a template or access a previously created template of choices, click the Enable Template toggle.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a previously saved template or create a new template
- Click the Export button