Imagine this: You recently sent out a pitch via the Email Announcements feature. It has been about 3 days since you have sent it and are looking into possibly following up with some of the journalists. You know as a PR Professional, that customized follow up is key so you want to start with those Journalists that have interacted most with your release. With this feature you can now see which links were clicked to prioritize those that have had the most engagement but have not yet responded! To learn more about email reporting, click here.
To view the Links Recipients have Clicked On:
1. Navigate to the Contacts tab.
2. Select Message Center.
3. Select the email you would like to see individual clicks for.
4. Select the Performance Snapshot tab when the email opens.
5. Select the Clicked filter to see just the recipients who clicked on links included in your email.
|6. Click on the View Links button to see all links each recipient has clicked.|
To Add Recipients of an Email Announcement to a New or Existing Contact List:
1. Select All recipients or select individual recipients to add to your list. Note: You can filter the list prior to selecting recipients.
2. Click on the Add to List button in the recipients filter bar.In the side tray, select one of these two options:
3. Click on the Create New List button to add recipients to a new contact list.
4. Add recipients to Existing List(s), by clicking the Plus Sign button.
5. After selecting the list, click on the Add to List button.