Earned Impact Search Reports
All of the data that gathered from an Earned Impact Search can be easily Exporting as a Report in CSV file format.
To begin the process of creating a report inclusive of the Earned Impact Search data:
- Select the Analytics tab on the toolbar.
- Click the Impact for Earned Media option.
- Choose the arrow icon on the Earned Media Search panel for which you want to create a report.
A page will appear showing you the data coming in from the search using a variety of charts. Use the options at the top of the page to create the report.
- Set the Time Frame for which you want to see data in the report. The option to set a date range can be found at the top of the page. By default, the time frame will be set to the past 7 days. You can select another date range as far back as 90 days. When using the Custom date range option, it is important to note that your Custom date range can only go back as far as 90 days as well.
- Click the Export button.
- When the report is generated, you will have the chance to decide which metrics you would like to include in your report. You may also determine how many of the Top Articles coming in through the search for the specified date range should be included in the report.
- The report will be created as a CSV file with a separate page tab of data for each chart. Click the page tabs to view the data in the report.