When analyzing News with Dashboards, you have the ability to generate a designed report for your entire dashboard.
To Generate a Report for a Dashboard:
|1. In the New Dashboards Listing page, click on the Ellipses button and select Generate Report.|
|2. If you would like to review your dashboard first, click on the Dashboard you would like to View from the Dashboards Listing page.|
3. Make adjustments in the Dashboard, then click on the Generate Report button in the upper-right of the Dashboard page.
In the Generate Report window:
- Enter a Title for your Generated Report
- Select the widgets in the dashboard you would like to include in the report.
- Select whether you would like to include or exclude comment areas for each widget in your report.
- Click the Generate Report button.
To Customize the Entire Report:
- Reports will default to Offline, but can be shared via the Report URL when changed from Offline to Live. If you want to view the full report, toggle to make the report Live, then click on the URL to open the full report in a new tab. Note: Reports set as Offline will not be available to view via the URL and anyone using the link will see a screen that the report is offline and unavailable.
- To select the report as a Favorite, click on the empty Star icon. To deselect as a favorite, click on the filled-in Star icon.
- To change the name of the report, click on the title and type in a new name, then hit Enter on your keyboard. Note: This is immediately saved.
- To delete a slide, click on the Ellipses button and select Delete. When prompted, select the Yes, Delete This Slide button. Note: This is immediately saved.
- To change the order of the slides, click on the slide, then drag and drop it in the order where you want it saved. Note: This is immediately saved.
- To make changes to the date range for the entire report (All Slides), click on the Calendar button and select the timeframe you would like included.
- Click on the Ellipses button in the upper-right to Duplicate the current report, Add a Custom Slide to the current report, Add to a Campaign you've created, Archive the current report, or Export the current report to a PDF document.
To Customize your Cover Page:
- Add a Report Header and Summary - This is what will display on the cover page of your report when shared and/or saved as a PDF. The Report Title you entered when creating the report is used for searching and viewing the report within the platform.
- Upload images to further customize your cover page. Be sure to follow the Recommended Aspect Ratios provided.
- Remove sections by clicking on the X in the upper-right hand corner of the section you wish to remove.
- Change the size of sections by clicking on the bottom-right corner of the section.
- Click on the button in the bottom right corner of the page to move to the next slide.
- To select a slide that is not the next slide, click on the slide you wish to view on the left side of the screen.
To Customize an Individual Slide:
- Click on the Ellipses button within the widget to Delete the widget from the slide or Edit the widget, just as you would in New Dashboards.
- Change the widget view from Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Click on the X to remove text widgets from a slide.
- Click on text within a text widget to add, edit or delete text from the slide.
- NOTE: When naming and creating the report, if you chose not to include comment areas for each widget, you will skip this step, as the comment area will already be removed.
- Click on the calendar icon in the lower left of the widget to change the date range for the widget.
- Change the size of a widget by clicking and dragging the lower right corner of the widget.
- Once done editing the slide, move to the next slide by clicking on the button in the lower right of the screen.
To Share Your Report:
- Switch the Offline toggle in the upper-left of the screen to Live.
- Copy and past the Report URL to share via email or click on the Report URL link to view the report.
To Export the Report to PDF:
- Click on the Ellipses button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select Export to PDF from the drop-down.
Note: It may take a few minutes to create your PDF report after clicking on Export to PDF.