Creating a Briefing Book Report
A Briefing Book is a PDF profile report that includes Contact information as well as information about the Outlet associated with the Media Contacts. Briefing Books can be generated while viewing a list of Media Contact results or a saved Contact list. Briefing Books are not available for Media Outlet Lists or Outlet List results.
To access the My List page and create a Briefing Book Report,
- Select the Search Media Contacts option from the Influencer tab in the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud. The Cision Media Database will open.
- Click the My Lists page on the Influencers tab in the Cision Media Database.
When the My List page opens,
- Click on My Lists from the Influencers tab on the main system navigation toolbar.
- Click on Contact to see saved Contact Lists.
- Click on the Contact List for which you would like to run the report.
- Place a checkmark in the box above the list to include all members of a list in the report.
- Otherwise, place check marks by only the members of the list that you would like to include in the export.
- Click the Download button and select the Briefing Book option.
The Briefing Book with automatically download as a .PDF file.