Request Changes to a Media Contact or Outlet’s Information
If you notice that Media Contact or Outlet’s information is out of date, or if you have requests of new additions, please let us know about it! While our research team reaches out to each Media Contact and Outlet several times a year to verify and update their information, we appreciate you letting us know of any information you notice that needs to be updated or included in our database.
Where to Request Changes:
There are multiple places through out the contact/outlet searching process where you can request changes or updates to that record.
|Search Homepage - As you begin your search for media contacts or outlets, you will have the option to access the Have an update? button on the search homepage in the upper right corner.|
|Search Results Page - After completing your search, you can easily access the Have an update? button in the upper right corner of your search results view.|
|Mini Card - While looking at your search results, you can access a contact or outlet mini card to quickly view basic information. Here you will have the option to select the Have an update? button.|
|Full Profile - When viewing a media contact or outlet full profile, the Have an Update? button will appear in the upper right corner.|
Request Changes Submission Form:
1. Once you select the Have an update? button, you will receive an in-application submission form to complete. All fields are required for submission.
NOTE: Cision will not accept data update requests for private contacts or “Social Influencer” contacts.
2. The Request Type will auto-populate depending on the type of record you that you were viewing. NOTE: You have the option to change this field as desired regardless of record type.
3. Choose your Region from the dropdown menu.
4. Include your message with details of your update or request.
5. Select the Submit button to send your request to our Media Research Team.