Cision makes it easy to understand your competitive landscape with the Quick Starter - Competitive dashboard template in New Dashboards!
To Create a Competitive Dashboard with New Dashboards:
1. Click on the Analytics tab.
2. Select New Dashboards from the dropdown.
3. Click on the +New Dashboard button in the top right corner.
4. Select the Quick Starter - Competitive template.
Complete the following steps to customize your competitive dashboard:
Selecting the Search for your Organization:
- Give the dashboard a name.
- If you would like to use a previously created search, click on the Select an Existing Search button. NOTE: This must be used if you selected the blank template.
- Click on the radio button for the existing search you would like to include as your organization, then click the Select Searches button.
- If you want to create a new search for your organization, click on the Create a New Search button. NOTE: This is not an option if you selected the blank template.
- Select Simple Earned Search or Advanced Earned Search to create the search you would like included in your dashboard. Click here to learn more about how to create Simple and Advanced searches.
- Adjust the date range.
- Click the Next Step button.
Selecting the Search(es) for your Competitors:
- Click on the Add Search(es) button.
- Click on the plus sign(s) for the searches you have set up for your competitors.
- Click on the Select Search(es) button.
- Click on the Create Dashboard button.
You can select or create a new search on any widget by clicking on the Ellipses button, then selecting the search option you would like to use.