You have several options available for viewing your media lists. These options enable you to specify how you see the data associated with media contacts or outlets in your list.
Your first set of viewing options can be found in the upper righthand corner of the My Lists page. Here, you will find the choice to see your results in a List or as an Analysis (dashboard of charts). Both of these views are described in greater detail below.
Using the Lists View Options
You can use a Profile View or Grid View to see your Media List. You have to option of selecting your favorite view as the default but can always toggle among the view choices.
To access the Profile or Grid Views, select the Lists button in the upper righthand corner.
By default, you will be directed to the Profile View. This view will enable you to see each Contact or Outlet’s profile when you select their name. You can sort the results in this view according to various data points.
- Use the Profile View button to select this view if it is not already selected.
- Click the Name box to see the data you can use to sort the contacts or outlets.
- Select the data by which you want to sort the list.
To switch to the Grid View, select the three lines button. This view will allow you to see data about multiple Contacts or Outlets at a time. Within this view, you can sort data by the columns and deselect any columns you don’t want to see in this view.
- Click the Grid View button to select this view.
- Select the gear icon to customize your Grid View.
- Select columns of data that you want to see in this view while unchecking any you don’t want to see.
- Drag and drop columns to put them in a different order.
- Click the triangle icons in any column that they appear to sort the results according to the selected data in ascending or descending order.
If you leave the grid view selected, this will become your default view when viewing lists.
Using the Analysis View Option
The analysis view will show you a dashboard of charts. The grouping of charts presented will be different based on whether you’re a view a Media Contact or Media Outlet list.
The Media Contact List Analysis Dashboard
- At the top of this dashboard, there will be a map showing where your media contacts or outlets are located.
- To the right, you’ll see a real-time Twitter feed aggregating the tweets from the people on the list. From this feed, you can reply, re-tweet, or favorite a post. You must have a Twitter account connected to the platform to see this stream.
- Underneath that, you’ll see a breakdown of what subjects the people on your list cover and how many contacts cover that subject.
- On top, you have the ability to add notes to the list
The Media Outlet List Analysis Dashboard
The Media Outlets Insights View shows the following charts:
- A map showing where the Media Contacts in the list are located.
- A chart showing a breakdown of the Media Types represented in the list.