Cision partners with TV Eyes for its Broadcast content, which seamlessly integrates clips into the platform to exist alongside your online and print news in searches, dashboards, alerts, newsletters, and reports. It is important to note that your Cision contract must include Broadcast monitoring to see this type of content in your Cision system.
With this partnership, it is possible for Cision to bring in broadcast content for the following geographic regions for its clients. Your Cision contract will determine what regional broadcasts among these can be brought into your platform. If you have questions about your contract or what it contains, reach out to your Cision Account Executive.
- US television coverage includes networks and their affiliates in all 210 Nielson television markets as well as dozens of cable networks.
- US radio coverage includes major networks and 50 top local stations.
- Canadian coverage includes more than 280 Radio stations and over 130 television channels (in English and French).
- UK coverage is from 100 local, regional and national TV and Radio channels.
- Middle East coverage includes translation from Arabic speech to English text.
When Broadcast hits come into your system, you will receive a default stream of the related video or audio. You can use the audio/video stream to watch, edit, or save clips within the Cision platform. When editing clips, you will also have the option to create links that can be used to share the clip across your organization (for the first 30 days following the mention). Clips can be viewed in alerts, newsletters, and reports. You will also receive viewership numbers for each television clip and corresponding ad equivalency information.
Cision pulls in content after it airs and you can view videos/audio up to 30 days past the air date. After 30 days, the default video/audio stream content is unavailable, but the data associated with the clip (title, publication information, date, sentiment, and other metrics) will still be searchable in Cision. Additionally, if you edit and archive your own clip from the default stream, the edited video clip will be available to view forever.
If you do not yet have Broadcast and are interested in learning more, reach out to your Cision Account Executive to discuss pricing.