How to Grant Cision Adobe Analytics API Access
In order to integrate Adobe Analytics with the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud, you will need to use the Shared Secret associated with the Adobe Analytics Web Services Username, as described below.
First Steps: Create a User Group and User in Adobe Analytics:
In the Adobe Analytics Admin Console:
1. Click on User Groups on the Overview Homepage - https://adminconsole.adobe.com
2. In the User Groups page, select New User Group.
3. Enter a name for the new User Group. We recommend entering Cision API.
4. Save the new User Group.
5. Select your newly created User Group.
6. Select Assigned Product Profiles.
7. Then, select Assign Product Profiles.
8. Select the plus icon and choose the Product Profile you would like to use.
9. Select All Report Access, Reports & Analytics Access, Web Service Access and Custom Tools Access.
10. Select Save.
|Now that you have created a group. You will need to create and add a user to that group. |
11. On the top of the screen select Users.
12. Then, select Add User.
|In the pop-up window, enter the following:|
13. Select the Plus Icon to add the user to your Cision API Group.
14. Click on the Save button.
Now that you've created your new User Group and User, you need to find the Web Services Username and Shared Secret.
Navigate to the Adobe Analytics Workspace at: https://experience.adobe.com.
15. Select the Analytics option.
16. Select Admin, then All Admin.
17. Select Company settings home.
18. Select API Access from the tabs at the top of the screen.
19. Find the shared secret and Web Services Username for the new user you have created. Copy the Web Services Username and the Shared Secret from Adobe Analytics, which you will paste into the Cision Platform.
Note: This is not in the Login column - It is in the Web Services Username column
You've successfully added the User Group and User, so you are ready to integrate Adobe Analytics with the platform!
Final Steps: Add Web Support Username and Shared Secret in the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud
In the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud:
20. Click on the Person Icon in the upper-right corner and select the Settings option.
21. In the Settings window, select the Integrations tab.
22. Click on the Connect button.
23. Click on the Ok, I've done this button.
24. Enter the Web Services Username and Shared Secret you copied from Adobe Analytics in Step 18.
25. Click on the Connect button.
Success! You are all set!