Adding New Users to the Platform
- Start by logging into NGC3 at https://app2.cision.com/
- Select your name in the top right corner and select 'Settings"
- This will take you to the "User" tab
- Next, select "Manage Users"
- Use the dialogue boxes at the top of the screen to enter the new users email address, first name, last name and user status.
- Once you are finished adding the new user information press the "Invite" button
- The new user will receive a email invitation from Cision, which will include the new users email address and a prompt to choose a password.
- Once the user selects the “Let’s Get Started” button, they’ll be navigated to a password management screen.
- New user’s passwords must be at least 6 characters with one number. Once the password is accepted, the user will be directed to the sign-in screen.