The Key Messages widget is a powerful tool that will enable you to see more details about how our brand is mentioned in the news. If you are looking to track when products, spokespeople, locations, or campaigns are mentioned from within your brand coverage, you will want to consider adding Key Message charts. Key Message charts essentially show search results from within a monitoring search much like automatic tagging.
To add a Key Messages Widget:
- Click the +Add Widget button.
|2. Select the Key Messages widget from the drop down menu.|
3. Select the search you would like used for this widget.
4. Enter in a name for the widget and click on the blue checkmark button.
5. Click on the Add Key Messages button.
|There are two options for adding Key Messages to your widget:|
1. Add each individual term or phrase, then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
2. Click the Save button.
The Key Messages widget will display the total number of mentions of each term entered, for the search selected.
|Click here to see common Key Messages added using boolean.|
1. Click on the <> Add with boolean link.
2. Enter a Title for each key message you add using boolean syntax.
3. Enter the boolean syntax for which data you would like present in your widget. Example: All positive mentions of the term "tea."
4. Click the Save and Add button.
5. Click on the <>Add with Boolean link.
6. Add a Key Message Title for your next term.
7. Enter in the boolean syntax for the next term you would like included in your widget.
8. Click on the Save and Add button.
9. Follow steps 5-8 until you have entered all key messages, then click the Save button.
For this example, the Key Messages widget will display the total number of positive mentions of each term entered, for the search selected.
Editing a Key Messages Chart:
|1. Click on the Ellipses button.|
2. Select Edit Key Messages.
3. If the key messages were previously added without boolean syntax:
|4. If the key messages were previously added with boolean syntax:|
(frequent_terms:"Company" OR title:("Company" OR "Company’s" OR "Company’s"))
Top Tier Readership Mentions:
(tk_filter:"Top Tier Readership")
title:("Company" OR "Company’s" OR "Company’s")
NOT (frequent_terms:"Company" OR title:("Company" OR "Company’s" OR "Company’s"))
High Performing Articles:
(impact:high OR (impact:medium AND seo:excellent AND tk_filter:"Top Tier Readership"))
NOT (tk_filter:"Press Release")