As your analysis and related reporting needs change and grow, you can add Analytics Charts to your dashboards. The article below will describe how to add Analytics Charts.
Adding and Editing Analytics Charts
To add an Analytics chart in a Dashboard:
2. Select the chart you want to add from the Widget Type drop down menu. To learn about the metrics for each widget type, click here!
3. Select the search you would like used for this widget.
4. Click the Add Widget button to confirm your choices and add the new chart to the bottom of the dashboard.
To Edit an Existing Widget:
3. Click on the Replace with a new Simple Search link to change the current widget search to a newly built Simple Earned Search for the widget.
4. Click on the Replace with a new Advanced Search link to change the current widget search to a newly built Advanced Search.
|6. Select Export as Image to receive a downloaded capture of the selected widget within your dashboard.|